SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Attire.......

Ok, so I haven't found anything to wear to the wedding next month YET... but was scanning thru a few of my favorite websites looking for clothing and thought to myself, "self....those are the wedding colors right there." A lovely shade of purple and an equally attractive charcoal gray. How could I go wrong with this? Well brace yourselves for this next bit of information.....I was denied the chance to wear either of them! I know!!! WHAT?!? Shocking! The people I polled said NO, and even worse insisted I didn't wear either. NO! I am disgusted, I KNOW I could pull off this look, just the pride in which I would wear the shirt (either one) would put a glow on my face. But alas, going to have to keep searching. They don't make clothes for people like me! They don't make "girly" guy pants (I have to wear guy pants because I am so short waisted) and all the tops say they aren't sleeveless, BUT have your seen those sleeves? NO, me either, can't seem to find them! Those are not sleeves, they are tiny portions of fabric that allow for armpit exposure if you raise your hand wrong, AND they allow the whole arm to hang out so no one can doubt you do indeed have a flabby upper arm. NOT ok... It's not something I appreciate in the clothing they are putting out nowadays! Let's go back to the pants they do offer, if the pants are called anything that includes the word "skinny" in it, it's not meant for me. I don't appreciate how you can't bend to pick anything up in some of those pants, hello.......anyone need a plumber! Good grief. Also have you shopped the sizes? XL is the new medium, I am not kidding, I hold those shirts up with their poor excuses for sleeves and KNOW there is no way I am going to shove my old fashioned XL upper body in that new medium sized XL shirt...........discouraged and disgusted indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment