Look at these darn cute kids! In 10 days they will be married! They have a new place to live picked out, and they are going to be staying in the area so we can still see them. It's bittersweet to see your kids grow up, you miss what they were, but are happy to see what they are becoming. Steven has been an easy kid for the most part, no horrible teenage antics and usually always did what was expected. Well there was the one time he rear ended someone after telling me he was a better driver than me? We chalk that up to new driver cockiness! I hadn't had an accident EVER. But I won't tell you the things he did that would embarrass him and make me laugh. Julie is a sweet girl and I am excited to have her as a daughter in law. I am very happy for the both of them! Not to mention I can't WAIT to be a Grandma! Might have to come up with a really cool name that means Grandma but doesn't sound like Grandma. Not that I care that I am called Grandma but I always liked those alternatives that people used, like Nana or Mimi, or whatever. Maybe not those 2 in particular but you see what I am getting at.
lunch boxes for women
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment