SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Monday, May 10, 2010

SA..WEET SWEEP!

What a way to end Mother's Day!! FINALLY we let those Spurs know that they can not underestimate the Suns! Of course they bloodied up our boy Steve again (remember the nose in 2007) but nothing was going to stop us!
So it was a SWEEP!!! The Spurs are done, finished, GONE! Someone get the dustpan because these boys were swept up! Our bench was on it, they have been doing fantastic, it's making a huge difference! I know there were a lot of folks convinced we weren't even going to make it to the playoffs, and then when we nearly traded Amar'e, BUT, how do you like us now!!!
This guy has been playing GREAT as well as a number of the bench players!! 3 Point Shooting from Channing Frye, Rebounds by Louuuuunatic, unmatchable speed with our Brazilian Blur, and check out the confidence we see in Goran! It's been PHENOMENAL!! Can't wait to see what we do in a week, I have a feeling it's going to be against the Lakers, (but the Jazz is sure putting up a fight, there have been some close games) and I would love to see us beat them again (they won on my birthday in 2009, just for me I am sure). GO SUNS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment