
Here I am giving a little kiss to the ones I love. I see pictures of people all the time doing this, I just happened to do it BEFORE it was a popular pose. Do we call that insight? Trend setter? Perhaps. (But I doubt it.)
This is my alarmed look, perhaps someone has said something that has shocked me, or there was all of a sudden a horrific smell in the area.
Please notice how my Mom managed to make me 2 ponytails, securing them in place with those itty bitty plastic barrettes that are impossible to close if you have too much hair. I think if I had those plastic barrettes today, sadly, I could STILL give myself 2 ponytails and those little barrettes would hold them in place, DANG :( ..
I threw this last picture in here so that everyone knew, YES!, they did in fact have colored film back then. This is a little later than the first photos, notice how my ponytails although still able to fit in the tiny plastic barrettes, were longer.
BUT WAIT!!! There is more!
My husband was an angel too!




Super cute! You were an adorable little girl and yes, quite the Angel.
ReplyDelete