SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Word

Junkapotamus

Is a definition really necessary?  Does the word not say it all in itself?  Surely it does but  JUST IN CASE I will define it as a hoarder of a mass amount of junk!  A fat stash of trash if you will. 

One of my motto's in life has and always will be: "One man's junk is still junk (to another man)." 

As if it's not obvious I am not your yard sale kind of girl. 

Nor do I ever buy those darn jeans that are already torn, ripped, and faded.  I have learned in due time I can make my jeans look that way myself and unless I pack on the pounds can get 2 years wear out of them before they become "fashionable". Then I can wear them fashionably for what? Another 2 years?  

Do I have you convinced I am also the girl that's weight stays the same for at least 4 years?  I didn't think so, but it was worth an effort.

Junkapotamus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment