SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Crazy!

Recent Conversation with my son Daniel.

Me: Lunatic! You are a crazy child.  It's just so hard for a perfectly normal mother like me to deal with.

Daniel: You know that "lunatic" means I've been driven crazy by the moon?

Me: I would expect that from you, crazy talk for a crazy kid.

Daniel: LOL, You're crazy too.

Me: I guess you could call me a "kidatic" because I have been driven crazy by the kid.

Daniel: By the one kid or the many?

Me: All of you can take credit for contributing.

My goal is to make up new words and have them published in the dictionary. 

1st addition will be KIDATIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment