SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's over.........................

Well the 2009-2010 season is over. I missed the last 2 games, can you believe it!?!? I had good reason, Steven and Julie's wedding and all, but next wedding needs better planning, it shouldnt' be during the NBA Playoffs! Perhaps not during Memorial Day Weekend either? Just a thought.

We put up a good fight and we played hard and I am proud of my boys. We have a good coach, we have some good guys, and we had an awesome "Bench" this season. I harbor some hard feelings for the referees and their inability to call the game fairly when we are in L.A. but money talks and I am sure there is some corruption amongst the referees, we have after all witnessed this in the past. Maybe the referees are intimidated by the celebrities lining the court in L.A., star struck? I don't know why, they are just people.

But my guys didn't give up, and now they can get some much needed rest and they can get some conditioning and we can get Robin Lopez in tip top shape. Every player that comes to Phoenix has the best trainers at their access and they put our boys in the best shape! So I am looking forward to the fall, to our next season, and to what I know will be noticeable improvement in our guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment