SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

5 THINGS

5 things I was doing 5 years ago...

1. Working my full time job where I happen to still be working my full time job.
2. Teaching scrapbooking classes and selling supplies for Creative Memories in my spare time. (Did I say spare time? What's spare time?)
3. There's a good chance I was complaining about something.
4. Raising an 18 year old, 2-13 year olds, and a 9 year old son.
5. Dyed my hair blonde. (Not sure why I did that, as it doesn't look natural with these dark eyebrows I am sporting.)

5 things on my to-do list today...

1. Gather supplies for a secondary witch costume for Addisyn.
2. Work from 7:30 to 4:30.
3. Think about what to make and then dread making whatever I thought of....for dinner.
4. Record the shows I won't have time to watch till this weekend.
5. Go by the motorcycle shop and pick up the new radiator cap for my quad. (Darn leaky thing.)

5 things I would do with a million dollars...

1. Buy a new house, one with a ScRaPbOoKiNg ROOM! And "mother in law" quarters so my Mom will have a new house too. (Have I ever mentioned I have the most fantastic mother in the Universe? I DO!)
2. Put some money away for college educations!
3. Take the WHOLE family on vacation somewhere cool for 2 solid weeks (or longer)!
4. Put in a swimming pool and basketball court.
5. If I play my cards right I may not have to work......but it's ok if I do.

5 places I have lived...

1. Germany
2. Texas
3. Kentucky
4. Utah
5. Arizona

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years...

1. Cuddling Grandbabies (I want to be doing that before 5 years, but I am patient.)
2. Working my full time job where I am currently working my full time job.
3. Raising a 19 year old and 18 year old son, and a 12 year old daughter, hopefully an additional daughter too!
4. Living in a new house, one that I bought because I had a million dollars, or one that I bought complete with a mortgage.
5. Completing several scrapbooks......COMPLETING!!

5 people I would like to see do this...

1. Shasta
2. Megloaf
3. Aunt Lori
4. Jamie
5. Everyone else (why not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment