110 to
100We did it, we beat the JAZZ.... the Utah Jazz. I have a brother in law Mark who used to live in Gilbert who would cheer on the Suns, but who I know was a true fan of the Jazz first and foremost. He didn't come right out and say so, but when he spoke of the Jazz there was just the slightest hint of his true devotion. His eyes would have a little twinkle and he would speak with such fondness in his voice. I am not faulting Mark by any means, he was loyal to the Suns while he was residing in Arizona and only showed a true following to the Jazz if the Suns happened to be out of the running. Now that he and his beautiful little family have relocated to Utah I would guess it's only right for him to show his loyalty to the Jazz. It's understandable, you can't very well be at a neighbor's house full of Jazz fans and be openly cheering for the Suns, would that be safe? Would it be wise? I prefer you remain safe Mark, therefore I am going to continue to be understanding.


No comments:
Post a Comment