SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GO Go go Goran!

Goran, WOW! Good game last night! One thing I can and would like to say about the Suns is that they rally their team mates. Goran did a couple slam dunks in last nights game (he fell on his face one time, don't hold on so long next time Goran, don't forget what happened to Joe Johnson when he did that) and the bench went WILD! It's good to see the starters of the team jumping out of their seats and cheering loudly. Some "STAR PLAYERS" would sit and act unimpressed by those considered beneath them. BUT not our boys, they don't feel intimidated with their team mates improving, they actually assist, and feel proud of their accomplishments. I LIKE it! I also have to comment on how awesome Robin Lopez has been playing! WOW! What an improvement we have seen on him and Goran Dragic, I sense some confidence building up. I LOVE MY SUNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment