SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Friday, January 22, 2010

And now my OTHER favorite Steve.....

Here he is.... our
WESTERN ALL-STAR STARTER!!

Steve Nash
Ht: 6' 3" Wt: 195 Age: 35
Two time MVP
Amazing POINT GUARD
"Kid Canadian" (nickname)




Steve once said, "I am not too accusatorial or defensive by nature. I have always been kind of philosophical about it, remembering that it is just a game. People take these things too seriously." I like that about him, you don't see him very often OVER reacting during a game, he is level headed and displays a great deal of good sportsmanship. On the few occasions that I have seen him get a little heated it was warranted and still done in a manner that didn't make him come across as a "cocky know it all" who is above all others (there are players out there like that ya know). I know he has a great rapport with his team mates and it appears is liked by everyone. Who couldn't like Steve Nash? He does some wonderful things off court as well, he is a talented soccer player, he is extremely charitable, he does humanitarian work including visiting sick children in hospitals, and is just a genuinely good guy. WAY TO GO STEVE on making the All-Stars again.. I had no doubts, now let's get the MVP again, a "3"peat!
Also a HOORAH to our boy Amar'e who is also a Western All-Star Starter!

P.S. The boys did win Wednesday night against the Nets (whose record is 3 wins and 37 losses, so it's a dang good thing we did beat them).

No comments:

Post a Comment