SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick catch up on the other SUNS....

Those SUNS! Out of the 4 games this past week played, we lost 2 and won 2. It's a hard pill to swallow about the losses, to the Memphis Grizzlies and the Chicago Bulls. We won against Golden State Warriors and New Jersey Nets (I should hope so). But I prefer to write about a week where EVERY game is a win!

WINS ALL WEEK IS WHAT I WANT!!!

Now to give you some sound advice, it is quite important to remember that when you are listening to a game while driving, that you do in fact remember YOU ARE DRIVING! Getting all worked up over what Al McCoy is saying can be dangerous if you lose your focus. Removing your hand from the steering wheel to pump the air or high five a fellow car mate is fine. Removing both hands in disgust to throw them in the air is not something I advise (most specifically during turning and/or braking). Not only do you look like a lunatic to the other people sharing the road, your hand gestures, facial expressions, and antics could be mistaken for road rage thus resulting in the dirty glare or middle finger wave from the passersby. (Although sometimes warranted I would like to suggest you refrain from middle finger gestures towards others, it's quite rude, and not an approved form of sign language (I think).


So SUNS, my boys!!! Come on guys, let's have those wins this week for my sake as well as for those on the road who might be listening to good ol' Al McCoy. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment