I am speechless (a miracle I KNOW), I get that we have to talk about trades etc. in the NBA, and I am actually ok with Amar'e being traded (
sorry Amar'e nothing personal) HOWEVER...... I heard the rumor, the San Antonio Spurs rumor, of acquiring Manu for Amar'e. I have spent years cursing the Spurs under my breath especially Manu, ok
and sometimes out loud! In my defense it was due to his form of play, didn't appreciate the flopping and the blatant attempts to hurt one of our players to put them out of commission. I secretly celebrated (
but not much, after all I am not completely malicious) when I heard he was sidelined because while playing in the Olympics he was injured. I understand he is a good player, and I don't care what team you are on, if you are a good player,
you just are, and that can be appreciated even by me, a
loyal Suns fan. (Unless you are Kobe Bryant, regardless of how you play I can't bring myself to admire you at all....for any reason..... EVER.) There are a handful of other teams interested in Amar'e from what I understand, and I hope whatever the
Suns decide it's a good decision and not a bad one based on how much
money they don't want to spend. I suggest we give Amar'e to the Cavs, and we will take Lebron James? Ok, OK!! No negative comments are necessary I know they wouldn't do THAT! I just thought it was a good idea... :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment