
A live game is a fantastic experience...
IF you aren't in the "nosebleed" section. This particular trip we found ourselves sitting just below the "suites". We had a good view of the court, and were within range of catching whatever they might throw up into the stands.
One day I am going to sit court side. One day........perhaps not one day soon. Before the game starts they allow you to sit closer to the court while the players are shooting around and practicing.

It gives you a little taste of what it's like to sit up close, and then before the game starts we all get up and move to our seats, this is when we realize just how
FAR AWAY we really are. The energy at a live game is the most fun, you can't help but holler, stamp your feet, clap, and sing along with the little parts of songs they play, it's amazing how we all know all the words. We may not sing them very well, but we KNOW the words.

I am not a "fickle" fan, my husband could be considered one. I am behind the Suns no matter what kind of season they might be having. He gets angry with them and how they are playing, sometimes we can not watch a game together. He gets frustrated with them and then all of a sudden I AM playing defense (better than the boys on the court even). You just can't,
CAN'T bad mouth "my SUNS". Some of our favorites include Steve Nash, Leandro Barbosa, Grant Hill, Raja Bell(when we had him, the clothes lining of Kobe Bryant being his greatest "shot" ever). We like the Looooooounatic, J.Rich, (although he could stand to make some good choices off the court too!) and Channing Frye!

I will probably write more about my SONS than the Suns..especially when the season comes to an end. I find them to be
AMAZING boys and having 5 of them means there is rarely a time when there isn't something to write about. The 4 boys in the title picture are Steve, Mike, Tom, and Pat, they are such great boys we decided to adopt to add to the bunch. Our 5th son Daniel's adoption was finalized in May 2009, there will be pictures of him to come, and the story of how such a great kid came to live with us. So this is it for this post, not bad for the 2nd attempt at becoming a "blogger". Hopefully I will be able to update more often than not.
GO SUNS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment