SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

May I have this dance....












I know this is a blog about the Suns or the Sons, but we all know at some point I will have to incorporate some other aspects of my life. They may not seem AS important, but somehow I think they are.
Meet my dance partner Zoe, my beloved hairball who looks deceivingly slim for a 20 pounder. Well this little fur ball of joy nearly made me lose my life the other day. (Yes I sound dramatic, but it WAS!)
I was walking through the living room and tripped over this cat, BARELY saved myself from eating crap, did some ridiculous ballet move that I am clearly not qualified for, all to avoid crushing the little butt nugget! NEXT TIME, I will just crush her.
How did this happen you ask?
Well the beast got in the way, was like stubbing my toe on a hairy boulder, then I went to step OVER her and she moved resulting in the "trip".

All this to avoid making a cat pancake out of her, well next time I am just going to land on her. After all she is fairly soft, more blubber and fur than muscle. So what was the ending result? Me with a sore hip who maneuvered wrong for the sake of a cat that turned around and gave me a dirty mean look, like this whole dance routine was MY idea, (at which point I confirmed in my mind that next time I will just crush the cat) and she goes meandering off to lick her fur like all my shenanigans might have soiled her. THE NERVE!!
But hey take a look at this picture of the pancakes, pretty sweet huh? I made those, thought they looked perfect so I took a picture! (Yes I am a dork....SO!) Now imagine one large hairy cat pancake, not nearly as appetizing or perfect I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment