SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brazilian Blur...


Leandro Barbosa, # 10, a shy, humble, soft spoken, sweet smiling, GREAT guy, who now has a hurt wrist. I love to watch this guy play, he is the Brazilian Blur, FASTER THAN FAST. For a month we will have to go without seeing him speed on by because he will be getting surgery on his wrist in order to remove a cyst. He is usually one of the guys that allows Steve Nash to take a breather. Now Goran Dragic will have to step it up, like he did last night against the Jazz, a career high 32 points. (Yes I KNOW we lost, but let's look on the positive aspects of the night, OK!) Positive being Dragic having a great game. So here is my idea, the announcer last night was saying that the Suns were struggling for the first few minutes of the game possibly due to the higher altitude. I guess I could agree with that, I have after all been on the top of the San Francisco Peaks gasping for breath after walking all of 10 feet. So I suggest the boys come to Prescott, do a little practicing up north once in a while to get a little more acclimated? I promise not to be a stalker, just a spectator, with my autograph book, who is decked out in orange and purple from head to toe, who will probably be the loudest in the stands....I promise not to beg for tickets, I will simply ask 1 time politely (surely I won't be turned down). Who could say NO to their biggest fan? Good Luck Barbosa, heal fast (fast like the way you run) and know we are all missing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment