SONS and Suns!!!

Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

BAD DAY for Arizona teams!


What happened?!?! Arizona's teams yesterday had a bad day...I am not a football fan, but I know that many folks are, and I can appreciate the dedication a person can have towards "THEIR" team. I am not sure what happened to the Cardinals yesterday, but I am even more frustrated with what happened to the Suns. I had to busy myself with other things so as not to holler at the television. I know "my SUNS" can do better, I have SEEN them do better. It was frustrating and I can understand Gentry staring up at the scoreboard in disbelief with his arms crossed in what appears to be frustration, I'm with ya Al....

Something I did watch yesterday that can not be considered frustrating was the movie AVATAR.
What a GREAT movie...we watched it in 3-D with 3 of our 5 sons. I don't know exactly why I liked this particular movie so much, I just know I walked away thinking to myself, "WOW, I liked that movie". I know that isn't much help for any of you who haven't seen it and are wondering if you should. But I can give you this bit of advice, watch it in 3-D if you want to, but it's not necessary. I think it is good enough to be seen in regular as well (and less expensive by 3 bucks per person). Good show indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment